Application: Apps Richmond
Mobile apps are huge! But there’s a problem… Popular apps become more popular crowding out new players. How can a new app rise above the crowd?
Apps Richmond uses a development process pioneered by Berry Gordy’s Motown, which had 79, Billboard Top Ten records in the 1960’s. Apps Richmond will replicate that level of success by:
1) Developing a talented team via profit sharing
2) A “fail fast” process to filter out non-hits
3) Delaying the costly development steps until the very end
4) Releasing apps on a predictable schedule
5) Leveraging successful apps to market others