Application: Va. Hornets Inc.
VA. Hornets Inc. has emerged in 2013 as a newly formed Non-Profit Organization, with is a comprehensive program to continue providing services to the VA. Hornets, serve as trainers for youth, provide a higher level of competition play for youth, and expand sports as an industry to youth who feel they lack the physical aptitude to compete on higher levels. VA Hornets Inc. serves children, ages 5-18, in the Richmond Metro area. The focus of the program is to promote sustained youth sport participation and healthy development in youth in the sports industry, by fostering positive experiences. VA. Hornets Inc. also gives the organizational structure needed to support all the programs but allows them to have separate teams of boards of directors that report to one governing body, VA. Hornets Inc..
VA Hornets Inc. is the parent Governing Authority and Non-Profit 501c3 organization for all Virginia Hornets Organizations,
Virginia Hornets is an independent non-profit 501c4 organization,
The VA. Jr. Hornets is an independent 501c3
Reach Program is an independent 501c3
VA Hornets Inc. anticipates renting office space in a central Metro Richmond location, The Boulders, in Chesterfield, VA. VA. Hornets Inc. will. purchase a warehouse and 15 +acres of land to be transformed into a central sports training facility and work out complex and stadium . The location of the site is 6809 Midlothian Turnpike Richmond, VA 23225 located on the Southside of Richmond VA, in the 9th ward. It is centrally located to Chippenham Parkway (150), which gives access to US interstate 95. This will be the only sports performance location site on Southside of the city of Richmond, serving both the 8th and 9th district.
• Build the VA. Hornets Inc. Training and Fitness Facility.
• Create a model of solid training technique in a variety of sports for kids starting ages 5 to 18
• Create a clearing house and certification program that emphasizes ethics, diversity fairness, sportsmanship and basic sport knowledge for coaches.
• Educate and garner support from local lawmakers, medical field, and businesses on creating healthy communities through sports.
• Create community events, sports competitions and healthy Sports Campaigns to further ”healthy communities” through physical development.
• Maintaining a high approval rate with the area’s parents and youth.